- Annual Dues: $30.00
- VNA Business Membership: $55.00
- Sponsoring a variety of social events such as the Valentine’s Day party, a progressive dinner, the Fourth of July parade and party, Christmas Luminaria and the Holiday Party and other events
- Representing the interests of Valentine before the city and state government, in Kansas City neighborhood organizations, and other relevant venues
- Working on crime reduction with the Kansas City Police Department, Broadway Westport Council and other groups
- Representing Valentine neighbors while dealing with area businesses
- Writing and distributing an email newsletter and printed newsletters
- Creating and updating this website
- Supporting other area organizations including Dance in the Park and the Writer’s Place
Your dues will help us be more effective in our work. Please join VNA today.
The Valentine Neighborhood Association is a 501 (c) (3) exempt organization. This means donations, including voluntary dues, are tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor. Click here for the IRS Letter of Designation.
Renters: Renters are an integral part of our neighborhood and provide a valuable asset in promoting safety and community. We encourage renters in our neighborhood to join our email list and attend meetings.
Newsletter delivery: To save money and trees, Valentine has a paperless newsletter system. That means it’s important for us to have your email address so we can keep you up to date with news, safety information and important announcements.
Dues can be paid anytime, but we consider February 14th, Valentine’s Day, as “the due date.” You can send in your dues by mail or online. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Follow this link to our Square Market and place an order for “Annual Membership Dues” by clicking on the green icon.